Sunday, July 22, 2012

"Bachelorette" FINALE! JEF + EMILY 4EVA.


And then there was loveeeee.

Okay, so as some may or may not know, I was completely, COMPLETELY obsessed with this season's Bachelorette on ABC. It was borderline sad.  But I couldn't help myself! A sweet, single mom in search of her soul mate, with a pack of 25 men to try out on an amazing, romantic trip around the world?! Sign me up! (Ummm side note, if I were asked to be the Bachelorette, I'd already be debating which outfits I'd be taking before they even finished their offer.) 

Anyway, all season long, I was rooting for this one guy, Jef Holm, to be the last man standing. And Emily Maynard, the bachelorette, seemed to think he was as amazing as I did, because SHE PICKED HIM! Yay! I haven't been this excited about something probably since I waited in line to watch the last Harry Potter movie. EEEK! Those two belong together. It makes me excited about love, especially unexpected love.

They found each other - and even though it was through a television show, the fact remains: they are in love. Soulmates. *siiiigh.* Beautiful stuff.  Some people believe in it, others don't. Even though I am somewhat bitter on the surface from the past, there is nothing more wonderful than the thought of being loved by someone, unconditionally and with complete truth and kindness, sharing selflessly a life beyond the life we dream of.  I think that keeps everyone searching past the ones who are no more than a pebble in our shoes. And not just that, the wish to love this person so unimaginably beyond what we ever thought we'd be capable of.

I'm very happy for them.  Love stories never get old.  :)

To all those searching for it, good luck in all your hearts call for! To all those who have found their purpose: Congratulations - you did not just encounter luck, but also, fate. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment